Bank transfer being reviewed?

amywhiteman10
Contributor
Contributor
Hi just transferred money to my bank account which is usually instant but now it’s under review? Why is this? I need the money to post items but could be over 24 hours? Is there anything I can do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amywhiteman10

Random security review, we all get them at some time or another.

Normally happens if you withdraw the funds as soon as you receive them, if you withdraw every couple of weeks or so doesn't happen as often, at least it didn't to me.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amywhiteman10

Sadly not.

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the U.K.
https://www.paypal.com/gb/selfhelp/article/why-is-my-withdrawal-on-hold-faq2990

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

amywhiteman10
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I know this already, however all bank transfers I’ve done have been instant however this time around I had a notification pop up saying it would be under review but I’ve never had an issue before so just wondering why it would suddenly do this? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

amywhiteman10
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, I know the time limit already however all previous transfers have been instant but this time when I did it, I had a notification pop up saying it was under review and I’m just wondering why it’s doing that when I’ve done it without issue every other time? Thanks!
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amywhiteman10

Random security review, we all get them at some time or another.

Normally happens if you withdraw the funds as soon as you receive them, if you withdraw every couple of weeks or so doesn't happen as often, at least it didn't to me.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

amywhiteman10
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I normally transfer straight away, and had a few sales recently so must be why. Thanks for your help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.