Bank to PayPal

Dee471
Contributor
Contributor
I sent money from my bank to PayPal but its not showing bank says the money was sent PayPal saying its not there, how do I get my money back?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dee471
Contributor
Contributor
I've just checked my PayPal and the money is in there now and email confirmation was around 5.20pm so hopefully all yours is sorted too.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
Same, please let me know if you have any luck resolving this
Login to Me Too

Anna2006
Contributor
Contributor
I've had the same for several hours.
Login to Me Too

Dee471
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah same I did it this morning but yesterday it was fine. I'm wondering if it's the bank or PayPal with the problem? I'm with natwest.
Login to Me Too

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
I contacted my bank this morning and they confirmed payment has been made and that it is PayPal
Login to Me Too

RockVII
Contributor
Contributor

Sent a larger amount over to PP and not showing as yet, then sent £1 and it shows straight away.  Not sure whats going on but guess its time to try contact them.

Login to Me Too

Dee471
Contributor
Contributor
I've rang PayPal 3 times still can't get the money apparently says the transfers were declined which they wasn't as I've rang my bank twice as well and they said the money went to PayPal so something is obviously wrong it worked fine yesterday
Login to Me Too

RockVII
Contributor
Contributor

Just been told they have technical issues effecting some account holders, i'm with nationwide so I think it is a PP specific issue.

Login to Me Too

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
I hope we get our money back soon it’s pretty poor really lack of information. It’s interesting you say you have made a smaller deposit since and it worked ok.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Dee471
Contributor
Contributor
I've just checked my PayPal and the money is in there now and email confirmation was around 5.20pm so hopefully all yours is sorted too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.