Bank linking is a big joke

Lynn731
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried for 4 days to link three different banks accounts. I explained that I think someone in PayPal had my phone no sometime ago because I can not get a code on my phone to verify myself so I can link my bank account. I have money sitting in paypal that I need to pay my Bill's I got a response today telling me to put another bank account in and I did and again it did not go thru. I am beginning to think maybe I need to contact my friend FDIC to see if this is a scam or something is going on. I am totally disgusted and I have used PayPal for years something has changed.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Theserviceisbad
Contributor
Contributor
First thing to do is remember that pay pal is an antiquated joke they are no longer an application anyone can risk putting their living expenses in for even a second. Even your cookies and your temp files can cause your account to be locked up. Personally this for me is an example of what happens when you have a company with very arrogant leadership they go totally over board and always destroy everything someone else usually built. The leadership in place now obviously does not have any ideas what they are doing. I don’t think they are too prepared for what comes next. They should take pay pal out of the mainstream and just use it for purchase of eBay or amazon products. Also I wanted to mention to everyone you can all agree to the user agreement but this does not mean pay pal can bypass the requirements of the law if you sign it. See pay pal seems to think US law is just a helpful guideline and they can get you to after few br For instance: pay pal feels that people who wear raincoats are not being afforded their proper rights so we are charging everyone a 10 dollar surcharge for raincoat wearers of America and we reserve the right to charge you unilaterally for any stupid thing the brain trust here at pay pal comes up with in our never ending quest to be admired socially. Now just because something stupid and ridiculous appears in their user agreement does not make it a valid rule. Anything that contradicts the law in their user agreement fortunately invalidates their entire user agreement and it becomes useless. This is awesome for those of you who need to sue them because fortunately pay pal lawyers are not at the level where they saw that minor point at law school it seems. So anyone can sue them and win their user agreement is totally worthless.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.