Bank denied withdrawal

Natalie110
Contributor
Contributor
Hi over weekend I withdrew some money and for some reason said it would take 72 hours. Usually instant. I just thought ok. Then I checked after 72 hours and it said denied refused by bank. I called bank and they said they would refuse money there’s no problem their end after a thourough search. So I spoke to PayPal’s chat and she said there was a technical issue but unsure if it would say denied or refused by bank. I’m now missing quite a bit of money from PayPal and it’s seems to off just diaaapeared. Not showing in bank or PayPal.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Chrisfi
Contributor
Contributor

I was told the same and I’m still trying to get my money off. It’s obviously a paypal issue but they have not been much help at all

Login to Me Too

Natalie110
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for reply. Yes it’s so annoying I read another thread same happening to a few. PayPal need to get it sorted as I really need the money to pay rent etc.
Login to Me Too

Chrisfi
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is very annoying. I’ve made several calls and sent emails to PayPal about this and was only told that there was an issue over the weekend and they had no time frame in fixing this. When I sent the first email I had got a reply saying that PayPal denied my transfers to get them out of the stuck pending status and the money was put back into my paypal balance. I was told to try again and the same thing happened. I also have bills that need paid and I’m worried I will never be able to get this money off. I have tried everything I can think of. If I hear of anything I will for sure let you know

Login to Me Too

sivarao
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue with me, i was waiting for 4o days to receive funds from PayPal to my bank account. The withdrawal process was happened two times and both times was canceled due to some reason (name is not matching with my bank and paypal account name , so i have changed it and again withdraw was canceled by bank. Now again saying one of the PayPal care team member( siva) is NRE account will not be accepted PayPal funds . Isn’t correct? The main thing is there is no evidence that PayPal is sending money to bank. When i call to hdfc care team they are saying like there is no decline transaction funds in my account history. So how could i go through for the next step? Could you please someone help me in this case?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.