Bank deactivated and seemed to be blocked! PLEASE HELP!

markoh86
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

Been trying to re-link my previously linked bank account for almost 2 weeks. I already confirmed from my bank that it's still active and very much updated I've been calling customer service and they finally said that my bank is already blocked and couldn't be added moving forward anymore. I don't want to open a new bank account just to transfer funds from PayPal. I really hope a miracle for this would happen.

Thanks in advanced! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @,markoh86

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the Community Forum!

In general, if your bank account has been blocked or disabled by our system, it could be due to security reasons. your best option, in this case, would be to try contacting our Customer Service and asking them to re-enable your bank account, if possible. Before doing so, they may ask you to provide some additional information such as a bank statement and your photo ID. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.