Bank confirmation stuck on ' Unconfirmed(Waiting for deposit) '

JustC
Contributor
Contributor

Figured I would post this and see what I get back. I've been trying to confirm my bank account information. I received the two small deposits and 1 withdrawal. I have had the two deposits for two days now, yet there is no place to confirm the amounts nor do I see any confirm button on any of the pages. I go to my wallet, and select my unconfirmed bank, and it just says 'Unconfirmed(Waiting for deposit)'. How long does it normally take for it to realize it has already sent the two deposits?

Should I just go ahead and use the ' Confirm Instantly Instead ', or do I remove the bank account and try again? When I initially tried entering my account information I received an error message saying the page was currently unavailable. So I came back later that night to try again and it apparently it went through the first time with the error page, it was very confusing. At this point I really don't feel confident in entering my bank login information through this webpage to instantly confirm it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JustC 

Contact customer service for assistance with this:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JustC 

Contact customer service for assistance with this:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

WhatsThisNunca
Contributor
Contributor

How is this considered solved?!? "Call customer service" is not a solution!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.