Bank confirmation and contact support

Marjerda
Contributor
Contributor

"We charged $1.95 USD to your card." The code didn't appear on the transaction log of my card. and Paypal already charged $1.95 USD twice, and didn't receive my refund. My first confirmation was about a month ago, but my stupid-**bleep** unlink my card. I saw on the FAQ that I need to contact the support, but I can't contact them. There's no email, the message center have no agent. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marjerda 

You need to allow 1-2 business days for the code to arrive, if you keep requesting it you will keep getting charged and may enter the wrong code by mistake as each time you request it paypal cancels the previous code.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/where-do-i-find-the-paypal-code-to-link-and-confirm-my-c...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Marjerda
Contributor
Contributor

How can I receive my refund from my first one? It was already a month ago, I didn't received the code during that time. And I accidently removed my card during that time. My second code was around a week ago and  still didn't received it. At this point, I just want to refund both of them. But there's no support email address to send for help from.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.