cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank authentication - enter a secure code or OTP

New Community Member

Bank authentication - enter a secure code or OTP

So, ive been getting this message every time i wanted to raise my ballance on my primary account using my secondary account, it just saiz "forbidden" and it does not allow me to update my ballance, side note: i have 3 one time use cards, all 3 are worth 1000 HRK, the first one went just fine, i didnt even need to use a pay pal code on it, however two other cards just dont seem like they work and i am sure that they are not used and that they are valid. I used a pay pal code and it still gives me that message, i dont have a bank account, please helpproblem.jpg

1 REPLY
New Community Member

Re: Bank authentication - enter a secure code or OTP

Yes, i am also facing this problem!

I am facing the issue from 1 month i have called to customer care i said my problem to them they told that now there is a server problem try after 24 hours it will be done they told before 1 week now also the problem is not solved!

Problem is in paypal account 1 visa card was there payment transaction is not getting done after that i went to the bank, i told them the problem they have taken my old card and given new 1 i have added that visa card in paypal they showed that confirm the card after clicking on that on my phone i am getting the OTP i am not understanding were to type the OTP?

Showing this error

image.png

I HOPE I WILL GET THE REPLY FROM YOUR TEAM AND PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED!...