Bank authentication - enter a secure code or OTP

Domagoj2
New Community Member

So, ive been getting this message every time i wanted to raise my ballance on my primary account using my secondary account, it just saiz "forbidden" and it does not allow me to update my ballance, side note: i have 3 one time use cards, all 3 are worth 1000 HRK, the first one went just fine, i didnt even need to use a pay pal code on it, however two other cards just dont seem like they work and i am sure that they are not used and that they are valid. I used a pay pal code and it still gives me that message, i dont have a bank account, please helpproblem.jpg

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

aavtodshivkumar
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, i am also facing this problem!

I am facing the issue from 1 month i have called to customer care i said my problem to them they told that now there is a server problem try after 24 hours it will be done they told before 1 week now also the problem is not solved!

Problem is in paypal account 1 visa card was there payment transaction is not getting done after that i went to the bank, i told them the problem they have taken my old card and given new 1 i have added that visa card in paypal they showed that confirm the card after clicking on that on my phone i am getting the OTP i am not understanding were to type the OTP?

Showing this error

image.png

I HOPE I WILL GET THE REPLY FROM YOUR TEAM AND PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED!...
Login to Me Too

VanjaBj
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.

Did anyone solved this?

Login to Me Too

NidhishMathew

Am getting same error. Do anyone have a solution

Login to Me Too

nikhil15
New Community Member

I am also facing the same problem. Any idea?

Login to Me Too

wlanson
Contributor
Contributor
M also facing the same problem i have to make urgent international payment. How to solve this. Please can someone tell me
Login to Me Too

VaibhavBarot
Contributor
Contributor

SHUBHANKAR001
Contributor
Contributor
Same here . Have you got any solution ?
Login to Me Too

Atharva7
Contributor
Contributor

Facing the same problem

Login to Me Too

SHUBHANKAR001
Contributor
Contributor
Facing the same problem . I can pay to websites . But not to individuals . Any solution ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.