Bank add

Smith2151
Contributor
Contributor
1st small amount received but 2nd amount not received. please send 2nd small amount fast.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Smith2151 

Check with your bank, sometimes they 'merge' the small deposits into 1 but can tell you the 2 amounts from your account if you contact them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

diddyaus
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Hey sorry to bother you but it won't let me make a post by itself so I'll ask here. I've been having trouble confirming my bank account, the deposits they send are fine, but when i go to put the amounts in to confirm, it comes back saying it wasn't right, this is my second time doing this and both times have failed (had to get chat support to reactivate it the first time it didn't work). I emailed support about it and they just replied with the "have you checked the faqs" or whatever Thanks
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

@kernowlass, thank you for answering this post! We appreciate your support. 

Hi @diddyaus,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Post!

In general, there may be different reasons why the system is not letting you confirm the bank account. If you have initiated the process twice and the system is not accepting the amounts that you are inserting to confirm your bank account, most of the times it happens the amounts that you are inserting are related the first process that you initiated. This would explain why the system is seeing them as wrong. I would recommend giving us a call and one of our agents will give you an alternative process to confirm your bank. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_Martina 

Can i ask 'if' someone uses up all their 'lives' x3 on adding the numbers and then can't re-link their bank account, if they phone c.s. is it still possible to have the bank re-linked again?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @kernowlass

That is correct. If the bank is automatically removed by the system because the code was incorrectly inserted 3 times, our agents can still have the bank re-enabled. To do so, though, we may ask additional information such as a bank statement for security purposes. 

I hope this answers your question!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.