Bank accounts cannot be added

AndreaIbanez
New Community Member

I have only be sending payment via PayPal, today someone send me payment, and I need to add a bank account number, but the system, as soon as a click on a bank symbol..chase, WF, B of A,etc, it gives me this message: 

Something went wrong

We couldn't link your bank.

non of the questions found online have a valid answer..one of them says resolved, I read all the comments, and there is no solution.  Does anyone one what is going on? I don't have another paypal account, and PayPal is not even letting me enter a bank account number, to be able to say, that account is attached to another account.  Thanks in advance for the help!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ShabirHussain
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day. Noted that Paypal do not Refund money from most sellers. Not trustful at all. I suggest you to use with care please. PAYPAL is not SECURE anymore. They stole 7.90 euro from me. I tried all. Open dispute. Then appeal. Nothing in my favor. They just say seller provide tracking number. Tracking number can be any in one city. Do not show exact things and location. True or False? This is nothing but give me a big experience. Thanks. 

you are lucky. Do not link your bank.

Login to Me Too

AndreaIbanez
New Community Member

Thanks..I didn't sell,nor I ever buy anything through paypal, nor I wanted or want a refund...a friend sent me cash he owed me, and I just want to move it to my bank account. Thanks for trying to help me thought.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.