Bank account

Ashok5
New Community Member
Whenever I choose to add bank account,some error page is opening!! What to do?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Ashok5,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble adding your bank. What error are you receiving? There are many reasons a bank may not be able to be added, so the wording of the error message is important here. If you're running into repeated issues, it may be best to reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter so that we can look into the issue further.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

leemarie2u
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I've had the same problem for ten years.  Spoke on the phone with Paypal about 50 times and no one will

tell me anything as to what the problem is.  I did go to the bank and they told me it is a problem, glitch

with Paypal.  I keep trying every year and not a single sole will resolve this problem.  I can send money from

paypal and receive money to paypal, but under no circumstances will paypal allow me to transfer to my bank.

The bank has absolutely no reason to lie to me.

I'm still trying to get access to my money and paypal is refusing to attach my bank, reason to date, still unknown.

It's been about 10 years now.

Anyone, help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.