Bank account

Jane73
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I'm a Kenyan just joined PayPal, so I want to link my bank account , but I don't understand when they ask for the router number, normally in Kenya we don't have that, so how else can I link my bank account, coz when I receive my payment is like to withdraw into my bank account
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jane73
Contributor
Contributor
And how can I link mpesa, since my bank is not Equity

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Jane72,

Welcome to our Community!

What you were doing there is adding a US bank account. it is not possible to add a Kenyan bank account to a PayPal account. We have two partners in Kenyan that offer a withdrawal service. They are the Equity Bank and a service called M-Pesa, the both give an option to link a PayPal account in order to withdraw. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too
Solved

Jane73
Contributor
Contributor
And how can I link mpesa, since my bank is not Equity
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

These are the only withdrawal option we have in Kenya at the moment. You don't need an Equity bank. You can register for M-PESA at any M-PESA agent outlet across Kenya.

Login to Me Too

Jane73
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm already registered to mpesa but how can I link to PayPal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

@Jane73 Did the above link not work just click on getting started and login into PayPal and link your number. There is also an introduction video. Here is the link again M-Pesa

Login to Me Too

Jane73
Contributor
Contributor
Ok thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.