Bank account while sending money

Ihatemylife
New Community Member

So I have a question this account is a old one and so I wanted to do a new one as a business account , so I decided to for now put all my money on my bank account and add it to the new paypal later BUT I forget that you can’t add a Bank konto two times and today is Black Friday -.- So my question is when I delete my bank account from paypal right now while it is still sending the money from my paypal account and add it to a new one do I still get it or what happends?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ihatemylife wrote:
So I have a question this account is a old one and so I wanted to do a new one as a business account , so I decided to for now put all my money on my bank account and add it to the new paypal later BUT I forget that you can’t add a Bank konto two times and today is Black Friday -.- So my question is when I delete my bank account from paypal right now while it is still sending the money from my paypal account and add it to a new one do I still get it or what happends?

If the transfer request is marked "completed" which means PayPal has processed the transfer request, I don't see there being a problem but the system can stop you from removing it for other reasons, like you do not have another bank account added or you have a transaction pending or even for some vague  reason as some have reported. You'll get a error message.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ihatemylife
New Community Member
It’s not complete yet they first wanna check if everything is okay which can take up to freaking 72 hours but Black Friday is TODAY T-T So what happends if I delete the bank anyway?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.