Bank account password changed

sdg-brg
Contributor
Contributor

I recently was forced to change the password for my preferred payment bank account.  When I try to make a payment, there is a message that says my primary bank account is not available (presumably because I changed the password for that account).  How do I enter that new password into Paypal so that it can login to the account as it did previously?  Does my question make sense?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @sdg-brg,

Thanks for posting. 

Generally we wouldn't access your bank account using a password. If you are sending money with your bank we will use a connected direct debit or just your bank details. If your bank felt there was security concern, they may have placed a hold on us using those bank details. I recommend speaking to your bank first but if something has been cancelled you can set it up again by removing your bank and adding it bank on. You will find that option in the Wallet section of your account.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

watters1938
Contributor
Contributor

It appears yodlee is not accepting my new password for my bank acct.  It was a recent change  today maybe timing to soon?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.