Bank account maximum entering times

Larrypuffy
Contributor
Contributor
Please I have entered my account but the amount sent to my account was wrongly entered and the account couldn’t be registered again. Please what can I do to resolve this
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Larrypuffy 

If you managed to imput the 4 digit code incorrectly x3 then you can no longer use the code system to verify your bank account.

You would need to contact customer services and they would probably require you to upload a bank statement to prove ownership of the account and so that they can add it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Larrypuffy 

If you managed to imput the 4 digit code incorrectly x3 then you can no longer use the code system to verify your bank account.

You would need to contact customer services and they would probably require you to upload a bank statement to prove ownership of the account and so that they can add it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Larrypuffy
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, thanks but have been trying PayPal customer service line in Austria but it is not connecting to speak with an agent. After much talk nohelp with the callat all
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Larrypuffy 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Larrypuffy
Contributor
Contributor
Okay, thanks a lot. Will try to do that
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.