Bank account is not linking

Uyawa
Contributor
Contributor
My bank account is not linking with paypal account I m trying but couldn't what should I do for receive payments can payments transfers to bank through debit card Debit card has linked
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Uyawa
Contributor
Contributor
Not linking what should I do.can automatic transfer through debit card from PayPal account

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Uyawa 

Thank you for your post. 

I can understand that you are facing an issue while linking your bank account with PayPal. You can click here to check why you are facing an issue while linking your bank account. Yes, you can also try to transfer the payment to the card linked with your PayPal account. 

I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

Login to Me Too
Solved

Uyawa
Contributor
Contributor
Not linking what should I do.can automatic transfer through debit card from PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Uyawa
Contributor
Contributor
Can my PayPal cash automatically transfer to my bank account through debit card
Login to Me Too

Uyawa
Contributor
Contributor
Mam what should I do for auto transfer
Login to Me Too

Uyawa
Contributor
Contributor
My debit is linked
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Uyawa,

I'm sorry to hear that your bank is not linking. The article shared by @Madhubala1 has some steps to check. If the bank still will not link, it may be as the article describes, an incompatible bank. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

pakistan11S
Contributor
Contributor

What is my account number? My WhatsApp number <removed>

Login to Me Too

AlettaStroebel
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I'm from South Africa how do I go about getting my bank account linked to my PayPal account my bank is Capitec
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.