Bank account confirmation

Gergely84
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! My name is Gergely. I am new to PayPal and I have an issue.

I tried to confirm my bank account and I have asked for an activation code yesterday to be sent to my bank statement. Today, one day later I have not received my activation code in my bank statement. Do I need to wait some more? On the activation page, it says they have sent me my bank account activation/confirmation code with a small deposit to my bank account and that I need to check my statement, but there is no code or small deposit on my statement. What do I need to do? Should I wait some more days?

Thank you for your help.

Gergely.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gergely84 

As far as i can see in the link below you can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=58...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gergely84 

As far as i can see in the link below you can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fdisplay%2dcountry%2dfunctionality%2doutside&dispatch=58...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gergely84
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help. I have solved it. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.