Bank account backup funding source

MG001
Contributor
Contributor
Bank backup funding source not working. PayPal balance $0.00. Does not pull funds from bank account when using business debit card. Bank account confirmed and active. What's the problem. Anyone else having problems?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MG001,

I'm sorry to hear that your bank funding is not being used when using the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard and having a zero balance. If the bank has ever returned a reply that there was a problem, that may cause the card to disallow that funding for payments. Have there been any failed bank transfers in your PayPal account?

If I haven't pinpointed the problem, please call the number on the back of your card for further assistance. A representative can take a look and troubleshoot further.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hey MG001.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties when trying to send a payment through your PayPal account. 

I would advise that you try deleting your temporary internet files on the device that you are using and then try sending money using a different web browser to see if that helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

MG001
Contributor
Contributor

Money is not pull from backup funding source (bank account) when using business debit card. 

I think you have to use debit option instead of credit.  Using debit does not allow any cash back also

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MG001,

I'm sorry to hear that your bank funding is not being used when using the PayPal Business Debit MasterCard and having a zero balance. If the bank has ever returned a reply that there was a problem, that may cause the card to disallow that funding for payments. Have there been any failed bank transfers in your PayPal account?

If I haven't pinpointed the problem, please call the number on the back of your card for further assistance. A representative can take a look and troubleshoot further.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.