Bank account Linking

stijo
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to Link mine UAE Bank account . Unfortunately it was showing the error message as "The information you entered is incorrect. Please check your information and try again". Mine details are correct, kindly check and advice me.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stijo 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stijo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello kernowlass,

Even I add the local card Info I can't able able to transfer fund into that

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stijo 

You should be able to withdraw to a linked and confirmed (with the 4 digit code) card.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zehn
Contributor
Contributor

I am also having the same problem

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zehn 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zehn
Contributor
Contributor

UAE id the country.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi zehn, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

As previously advised you cannot add a UAE bank account to your UAE PayPal account. Please add a valid Visa Card to your PayPal account in order to withdraw funds. This card must be issued by a regulated financial institution and pre-paid cards cannot be used. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.