Bank Transfer And I Got No Help!

Comonic
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so i have asked paypal for my funds to be looked at since its over 15 bussiness days and they said i have to send them another email cause their reason is my account "doesnt match" the email provided? like what??? but thats not all when i emailed them again they ignored it. Just wow i cant believe this is how they treat their costumers!!!! I am going to file a complaint soon if this keeps going, cause honestly all i did was wait and wait.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Comonic
Contributor
Contributor
I have provided all the details and all the information necessary. Last time i emailed them was at feb 20 and now its 22 no reply?? nice one Paypal ur really reliable.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @Comonic

It is important to email PayPal from the email address associated with your PayPal account. If you send a request from a different email address PayPal can't take action. 

If you are unable to send an email from the email address that is listed on your PayPal account, I would suggest calling Customer Support. You can locate their contact information by clicking on 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.