Bank Account

TaniaReginald
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I recently created this account and was trying to add my bank account but it is asking for a US Bank account. Given that I am from Seychelles, I only have an account from this country and do not understand why I would have a US one. 

Please advise on this as I had another account which I cannot not use due to IBAN error and have money stuck on there and do not want another repeat of this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@TaniaReginald

PayPal accounts in Seychelles are able to withdraw to either a US bank account or a Visa card issued in Seychelles.

For sending payments; Visa, Mastercard, and American Express may be used.

Here is a PayPal link with details on account functions.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Login to Me Too

TaniaReginald
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the kind response but I was just made aware that without a functioning US Bank account then I would only be able to receive payments and do online purchasing. Which is sad because now this account has of no use to me and the money in my other account is stuck here on PayPal. It only took one person to take me out of a a two months hell of going back and forth with this.

My suggestion for you guys should in the near future is just to rip the bandage off when asked a question and not throw flowery promises and confusing your customers with answers of your own questions.

But thanks anyways for trying.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.