Bank Account setup assistance

dubbanaru
Contributor
Contributor

Hey team

I've added my Bank Account 12th of May, 2021. But it is not yet confirmed as they need to send 2 small amounts of money for account confirmation. Now today is 18th of May, 2021 which means 6th day, But I didn't get even a single penny from them. But according to paypal rules, it should reach to me within 2 to 4 days. But still now, I didn't get any. Can you please help me in setting up the account as it is very important for my business to run.

Thanks in Advance

Narendra.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dubbanaru 

Takes 4-6 business days for the code to show in a bank account in India as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-the-india-bank-account-linked-to-my-pay...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dubbanaru 

Takes 4-6 business days for the code to show in a bank account in India as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-the-india-bank-account-linked-to-my-pay...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dubbanaru
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Guys

First of all Thankyou for the reply.

It's been 10 days now, Not even a single penny came to my bank account now. But some of the experts said approximately it may take 4-6 working days here. And now almost it is 10 days. Can you please send as soon as possible, because of this I've stopped my business for a while.

I'm getting a feeling like PAYPAL TEAM DOESN'T WANT ME AS THEIR PARTNER 😞

Thanks & Regards

Narendra

Login to Me Too

dubbanaru
Contributor
Contributor

Team, 

Is there any number to contact them directly

or

please tell me the time that when they'll be available, whenever I try to chat with them, every time I see "Everyone is Offline".

Thanks in Advance

Narendra

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dubbanaru 

Its the weekend, be patient and hopefully show up on Monday.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dubbanaru
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Thanks for the reply

But as per instructions, it will be in between 4 to 6 days right ??

Thanks

Narendra

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dubbanaru 

No, its between 4-6 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dubbanaru
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @kernowlass 

It's been a month till now. But till now, not even a single penny transferred to my account now. Shall I remove my account and add again ??

I tried removing the account, but it is saying "Can't remove the account now", something like that. Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance

Narendra Reddy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.