Bank Account Verification

Goldinggoodies
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Need help.  I have tried linking my business account to my paypal.  the account numbers are correct.  They have sent me the two small amounts.  Everytime I go in to verify my account it wants me to accept the direct debit policy. then sends me back to my dashboard, it wont let me enter in the verification amounts. it seems to have some glitch.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Goldinggoodies ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you are encountering some technical error. 

If you can try to clear cache and cookies on your browser or try a different browser as it might have a glitch or connection interruption at that time. Or if you are using your Paypal mobile app try switching into a browser.

Let us know if its still showing the same after you try to troubleshoot. 

Stay safe.

Hope this helps! Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Goldinggoodies
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks for your reply but it didn’t help. I tried clearing the info you said and it didn’t work.  I’ve tried on my iPad through safari and also on my computer which is windows.

when I originally attached my first bank account it wasn’t an issue worked perfectly, so I dont know why it is now having issues.

Login to Me Too

myhuneybee08
Contributor
Contributor
could you help me pls I've talked to 2 different persons who didn't help.. they gave me complete different answers
Login to Me Too

Mbasu
New Community Member

Hello

My account has been blocked by account limitation. It has been 2 months now. I hace called, emailed done the resolotion guidelines but no success.

Will you be able to assist me?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.