Bank Account Link

Luvmydog
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is not accepting my bank account to receive payments.  My PayPal account has my middle name on the account  and my Bank account does not include it.  Am I needing to correct my name at my bank to include middle name so it 100% matches Paypal account name?  Seems a lot of bother for a simple "Jo" to be added to Bank name.   Has anyone had this problem with getting Bank Account to be accepted by PayPal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Luvmydog,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

What error message do you receive when trying to add your bank account? It is correct that the name on your PayPal account needs to match your bank account in order to complete a successful transfer. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Luvmydog,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

What error message do you receive when trying to add your bank account? It is correct that the name on your PayPal account needs to match your bank account in order to complete a successful transfer. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Roxette77
Contributor
Contributor
I was log out of my account cause of my mobile when I call the help line they told me to create a new account with new number I lost all my details on my PayPal now I can't ever sent my account because it sent on my old details all I need was to update my mobile
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Roxette77,

If you're unable to log in due to an old number, the only way to resolve the issue is for us to verify your identity over the phone. If you're not able to verify with us, or you can't contact us by phone, you'll need to move forward with creating a new account with different login and financial information. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Roxette77
Contributor
Contributor
I tried calling for support but not good
Login to Me Too

Roxette77
Contributor
Contributor
Not reckonise even with my card is the same issue
Login to Me Too

Lee1169
I love PayPal
Login to Me Too

Roxette77
Contributor
Contributor
Yes me I have the same problem with my account and my card I tried both way
Login to Me Too

erosrein
Contributor
Contributor

hi @Luvmydog.. were you able to get the funds you transferred? or did you had to change your name to match it completely?.. i wanted to link my bpi but i have the same issue, my PayPal has my middle name and my bank account doesn't.. hope you can help, thank you..

Login to Me Too

Mohammadhossein
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem, what should ido if i change my name it will solve the problem or not?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.