Bank Account Invalid

Jojo04705
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I wanted to withdraw some money into my Bank Account that I have done before but then it said I had to re-add it wondering why it got removed from my account. When I try and add it again it says "Bank Account Marked as Invalid" And even tried removing my card and re adding that, it worked but I want my Bank Account on there. Is there a way to add it?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jojo04705 

Have you had a failed bank transfer or negative balance at all recently?

Is the bank account still showing up in your banks list of direct debits for paypal?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jojo04705
Contributor
Contributor
Yes Everything else still shows up and no failed transfers
Login to Me Too

Jojo04705
Contributor
Contributor
The only thing not there is the bank account
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Jojo04705,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your bank account. In general, our security system may be preventing you from completing the operation. I would suggest you trying to add and confirm your bank account again. 

If you are still having problems, you may want to reach out to our Customer Service; you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. Or you can contact our support team over on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.