Balance

Zippy90
Contributor
Contributor
I am not able to see my balance anywhere, I know I have money but I can’t see it. Please help
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Zippy90,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Your PayPal balance will be shown to you when you log in. The first page (summary) will show you the overall PayPal balance and then advise you if you have a pending balance (funds on hold). If your balance is showing as 0.00, the funds you were expecting may not have completed to your PayPal account and you will need to contact the sender.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Zippy90
Contributor
Contributor
I have looked in the summary page and in the wallet page and my balance does not show up, it does not even show up as $0.00. I know where it should be, it is just not there.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Thank you for checking this on your account. I would recommend reaching out to us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to look into this for you. You will find our contact methods by clicking on "Help and Contact" at the bottom of the PayPal page. 

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.