Balance not showing

Aldenflorio
New Community Member

I sold something on eBay and the person requested a refund, I didn’t have any money in my PayPal account though so it asked me to add said amount. A day after the refund someone purchased another item from me which was lower than the price of the refund request. My PayPal activity says that the later payment was received, but my balance doesn’t show nor does it look like that money was automatically put towards the refund request as the refund request “due” hasn't changed. Should I ship he items or wait until I see the funds in my balance?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hey @Aldenflorio

Thanks for asking your question here. 

If the payment from the buyer shows as received and as completed I would advise shipping the item. You can check in the 'Recent Activity' what happened to the balance. Sometimes the processing time can have an impact on the balance. 

I hope you can find all the information in the 'Activity'. If not please contact us and we will help. 

You can contact us through the 'Help & contact' link at the bottom of each page or through Twitter and Facebook.

Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.