Balance not showing in app

Kev666
Contributor
Contributor
Sick of this now. PayPal charge plenty when you use them via ebay but they can't even voice up on this issue let alone sort it. It's happening on both android and apple devices. I shouldn't have to sign into the proper site to view my balance. GET IT SORTED ASAP!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kev666 

Just stop posting? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kev666 

Techie glitch, nothing anyone on here can do about it unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

So what? You just can't access your balance? My account shows +$17.57 added for sale but my balance shows $0. It's just a glitch is what you're saying? Freaks me out when I should have money in my balance and it shows $0.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sportscardsguy 

Seems to be on the app, is that what you are using? If so log in on a computer and see if you can see your balance on there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kev666
Contributor
Contributor
How do i stop being a member of the PayPal Community? I can't see anywhere to delete or deactivate....
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kev666 

Just stop posting? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @sportscardsguy,

I'm sorry for any confusion. If your balance is showing 0 but you've received a payment, it sounds like the funds may be held for delayed funds availability. If there was no balance listed at all and now there is, it was likely the issue that @kernowlass mentioned.

Hi Kev666,

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to close your community account. Instructions to close your community profile are in this post. Please note that closing your community account will remove your profile and change your name to an anonymous name, but it will not remove your posts.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.