Balance after each transaction is no longer shown. Why?

oatesfan
New Community Member

Why is it not displaying my balance after each transaction?? I WANT TO SEE THE BALANCE EACH TIME like it used to be. Even when I download a copy of my statement it does not show the balance after each transaction. I was NEVER informed of the change.

Sat in chat for 3 HOURS and NO response!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Hemerk
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @oatesfan 

Here are the steps. The video in this article is very helpful.

How do I view my PayPal transaction history, activity or running balance?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-view-my-paypal-transaction-history%2C-activity-...

When you download a statement please use Custom as indicated on 00:25 (secs) of the video. Select balance affecting under transaction type.

Hope this helps!

Kudos and Solved are highly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

BigG4

This does not work - the download page shows each transaction but DOES NOT SHOW THE RUNNING BALANCE after each transaction!

Every bank statement I've ever seen show running balances - why not paypal?

Hiding your fees?????

Login to Me Too

CutterChrist
New Community Member

Still no answer to this problem?  I've found that I can export a csv file that includes the running balance but that does not resolve the primary issue of not being able to view it online.  We need to be able to see the running balance along with each transaction in order to properly maintain our accounts online or with our mobile devices.  What other ledger system doesn't do this????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.