Back with paypal

Jpearson
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a few years since I've used PayPal. I've linked my debit card to it. How can I transfer funds from my debit account to my PayPal account? Its asking me to link my debit card to it to make a purchase. It's got my cc number. What else do they want? Am I supposed to open up another bank account so I'll have two credit card numbers to give them. ? Are they want every little bit of my sensitive information before I can use paypal? I gave up my credit card number and now I'd just like to make a purchase.  Can someone tell me what's up?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jpearson 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Jpearson,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

As @kernowlass mentioned, PayPal options change based on the country where you registered your account. If you don't see the option to withdraw to your debit card, it may be that this option is not available in your Country. If this is the case, you can add a bank account number (or IBAN if in Europe) to withdraw your funds. Here is how to do so. 

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.