BLANK PAGE! When i try to add link credit card.

JackJacky
New Community Member

Hello Guys.

I have this issue during card linking with pay pal.

When i chose add credit card and go trough button link it. Nothing happend.

Just white blank web page. I also tryed to refresh that link and i got Pay Pal Internal Error.

Anyone had this issue. And is there any possibility to resolve it.

Greetings.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JackJacky 

Try clearing browser cache and cookies and restart device. Then try again. Or maybe even trying a different device or browser. Or try adding card via  PayPal app.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

BillyN
New Community Member

I have this same issue. Clearing cache. Different browsers. Two computers. Always the same blank page as soon as I selected "Debit or Credit Card". Could this be an issue with the site not working right for mac computers?

Login to Me Too

BillyN
New Community Member

Nope. Both on PC and Mac. BUT.... SOLUTION (on both). I went up to the address bar and clicked on it, then hit enter (reload) and IT WORKED!

Login to Me Too

philjones1
Contributor
Contributor
i have also the same problem.I don't know what's wrong
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @JackJacky and @philjones1,

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're encountering when you try to add a card. This may happen for a few reasons. In addition to the suggestion made by @sharpiemarker, please take a look at this article for some more troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ouachita

DELETED....

Login to Me Too

danci1973
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'd like to add to this topic as this is happening to me right now as I'm trying to add / link a new credit card.

I can see the form for entering the card information for a brief moment, but then the browser is redirected either back to the dashboard or to a blank page (the URL is https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/money/cards/new/manual).

I tried pretty much all of the suggested 'solutions' (cache, cookies, ...), I disabled all add-ons, I tried different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Palemoon) and even tried it on three different computers and two different operating systems  (2x Windows 10, 1x Linux) - the result is always the same.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.