BDO Visa card Rejected

Joey93
Contributor
Contributor
My visa debit card was working fine with paypal till November 2018 . Transactions were no issue. After that(post November) I noticed no transactions working. I recheck to buy online , but rejected . I de-link my card and try to connect again and now it doesn’t even work. It says card declined ? I go to the bank and they say that everything fine from their side. They couldnt find any issues. They told me to ask paypal to address the issue.
Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Christie50
New Community Member

Me too, I cannot link my card.  Is it possible that my card is being denied because I registered it with another email address previously and unfortunately i had to close that yahoo email address because it was infiltrated?  If so how do I delete that account first in order to register my card on my new email address?

Login to Me Too

Joey93
Contributor
Contributor
I doubt because i went and checked whther if was something to do with my address. It was different. Still not possible. They have no idea too. Im confused. Help 🙏
Login to Me Too

francoisphils45
Contributor
Contributor

At first , i had a hard time to link my card , so i went to BDO , they checked it and said it was ok , then , success , 2 purchases online , then after1 month , payment refused for Banggood , i did not change anything😣.I will go back to BDO.

Login to Me Too

Mars_Sandara
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, Previously there was no issue or problem. My bdo card was link for the past years and it does not have an issue. I even used it last month but now it was declined. I called the bank but they said no issue on their part. I remove the link of the card and relink again but the same error declined. What can i do paypal?
Login to Me Too

tombvng
New Community Member
Having this issue now too. Been using BDO via Paypal fo more than a year now. Suddenly it is not working for two days now. And we don't even have a clue why. 😥
Login to Me Too

francoisphils45
Contributor
Contributor

Last time , 2 month ago , it was rejected , and yesterday success , what is to understand🤑???

Login to Me Too

MavisxX
Contributor
Contributor

Was this ever solved?

I'm trying to link my BDO debit card to PayPal but it says rejected...

When I go to BDO app, I can't log in too *it says error code  10*

But when I sign up to BDO online banking using a desktop view - it works perfectly fine..

I wonder if this is in relation to me not being able to link my debit card with PayPal?

What did you guys do?

Login to Me Too

Bamtrajano
Same issue today. Card declined. Ive been using my paypal linked to my debit card for years and its only now i got this problem. Were u able to resolve this guys?
Login to Me Too

francoisphils45
Contributor
Contributor

Working , not working , then working again , so far so good for almost 1 year...When i can't use paypal , i use the card directly😐

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.