B8 VFF NO SET - RECON UNIT

amarramalonzo
Contributor
Contributor

My money disappeared. I transferred an amount from my paypal to my BDO account last Feb 9 2021. I chose the instant credit and 1% was deducted, checked my BDO account and instantly my money was transferred. The following day Feb 10 2021 I went to the bank to withdraw it but upon checking it was gone - the exact amount I received from my paypal was deducted from my account.

In the transaction it only says
B8 VFF NO SET 02. 09. 21 - RECON UNIT BRANCH

I contacted BDO already but they say they don't know this and try to contact Paypal, I haven't contacted Paypal yet cause I can't find any emails / or customer service numbers in their sites. I googled this B8 VFF thing and found a lot of users are having the same problem PAYPAL > BDO. it says to wait 24-48hrs for the money to comeback and that this is a system issue with paypal and bdo - not sure. I will update this once I get it back and if not I'll contact paypal. This is frustrating though because I also opted the instant creditation with a 1% fee so that I can get my funds quickly but this happens.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nbabundo
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gotten your money back? I am having the same issue right now.
Login to Me Too

alexamaezachi

any update about this?

Login to Me Too

amarramalonzo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi UPDATE:

Got my money back at after exactly 2days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.