Autowithdraw

arber3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi im from Albania i have 3 months that i open this new acc paypal but is not making autowithdraw in the end of the month like my first acc what to do? And in the settings i did yes that autowithdraw ?
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Last month i got the email of automatic Autowithdrow but still the money was in my balance. This month the same the email did not arrived. The money still in balance. This is the third day to wait. I read the autowithdrow takes 1 to 3 days. Waiting to prof the good of paypal service.
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys ..
This month I did not receive the automatic transfer, I contacted PayPal and was told it was a PayPal problem!

I'm also from Albania, and this problem is happening in some places around the world!

Login to Me Too

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for quick response So the next step is to withdraw manually?
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

I can't even transfer them manually, it says that some banks do not allow the transfer, although there have been times when I have transferred them manually!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

We are aware there is an issue with the auto withdrawals over the last couple of months and as Misteriozi mentioned, it is an issue in multiple countries. 

Our Technical Team is actively working to resolve this issue and in the meantime, you can manually withdraw the funds. 

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Gentrit
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem and they told me to transfer manually and refund me the fee. But I don't have the option to transfer to my credit card even though I did it so many times. It's really frustrating since I'm having more and more troubles(not to mention many times I had to send documents to verify my identity and address).
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Don't worry because this is happening in many places around the World, and I believe it's a bug in PayPal!
It is also happening in some of the more developed countries;)

Login to Me Too

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Again I do not believe this is a bug. What technicians are they that can not fix this. Im shure they are doing party every month with our money. Who from you guys did get back the manual fee money. Tell me. So leave paypal do they work you know what it is, to take our money, and focus to our work, to make money online. Have a nice day to you All.
Login to Me Too

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
I do not see any changes from Paypal Still the same issue with autowithdrow again it does not work for 1 December 2019
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.