Automatic transfer

Amrdarwish1
Contributor
Contributor
On the 1st of August I received a messege that 554 $were transfered from my paypal balance to my credit card. I have contacted my bank which comfirmed that no money has been received. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Amrdarwish1,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not seen the funds on your card. Did you initiate this transfer? Is there an actual transfer showing in your account activity? If you received an email but there is no actual transfer in your account, the email may have been a fake. If there is an actual transfer that you made, it may take a few days for the funds to show up, up to a full billing cycle.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Amrdarwish1,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not seen the funds on your card. Did you initiate this transfer? Is there an actual transfer showing in your account activity? If you received an email but there is no actual transfer in your account, the email may have been a fake. If there is an actual transfer that you made, it may take a few days for the funds to show up, up to a full billing cycle.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Amrdarwish1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your support. The problem has been resolved and the money have been Finally transfered to my credit card balance. I have not done any transfers, but I receive an automatic one on the 1st of each month. Usually, the money is actually transfered into the card on the same Day, but, yhis Month there was a delay and this is why I posted my problem here. Thanks again
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Amrdarwish1,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad it's resolved!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

ChibuikeO
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I'm having the same issues. I have $66 in my business Lesotho account but I haven't received any money in my credit card as an automatic transfer. Since 3rd of August. Looking forward to your response. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.