Automatic Withdraw Monthly - not working ??

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal .. This morning I received the message that my money was transferred from my PayPal to my bank. But now it's evening and I log into PayPal and see that they are still staying on Available Balance. I logged into E-Banking and saw that the money has not yet popped into my Bank Account !! Where is the problem, since 2014 I have been receiving automatic money every month without any problems, but today they have not yet been transferred, although the morning has come the message that money has been transferred.

Did any of you have this problem??

Login to Me Too
30 REPLIES 30

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Working 🙂 Hope to get it right within November On October they forgot or better did not startup the server 🙂
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried transferring them manually?
Because I can't even manually!

Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Now PayPal send me this message bro 🙂

Thank you for reaching out to PayPal and bringing this to our notice. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused. This seems like to be a known issue affecting some of our members and our technical team is currently working to resolve it. You will receive an update as soon as the issue is resolved. Your patience will be appreciated. -Pran

Login to Me Too

temp20231211n
Contributor
Contributor
Still nothing
Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

i asked again PayPal , and i recive this message !!

Please be advised, there is currently a known issue with automatic transfers. We know this may be frustrating and we’re working hard to fix the problem immediately on a priority basis. ~BIK

Login to Me Too

zlatko90
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problems last month recieved mail but I didnt got money (I mean automatic transfer didnt happened). This month no mail and ofc no auto transfer. I am not sure what is happening but it is strange. Started to think the paypal isnt safe place anymore or I am wrong.

I using paypal for years. Allways got auto transfers. Allways I paid through PP only, never had problems. But in last months strange things ahppanening. I also reads people are missing money etc.

Login to Me Too

Misteriozi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ..
This month I did not receive the automatic transfer, I contacted PayPal and was told it was a PayPal problem!

I'm also from Albania, and this problem is happening in some places around the world!

Login to Me Too

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
You are Right they do not care If they care They are responsible for 5 $ that they oun us from last month maybe 5 more for this month for manual Withdraw. And who cares that we lose money. They are ok They won. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Gentrit
Contributor
Contributor
Well they told me they will refund the transfer fee(which is 5 euro) but I can't transfer manually. So try to transfer manually and send them an e-mail asking a refund for the fee
Login to Me Too

Durres1984
Contributor
Contributor
Still this month Nothing with autowithdrow.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.