Automatic Bank Transfer Not Happening

simplyniknaks
Contributor
Contributor

I had my settings to transfer my GBP funds daily to my bank account and this was working fine, but sometimes the amount transferred was tiny so I decided to adjust it. I last set this some time ago and at that time I could only transfer my GBP funds.

So I went into my bank transfer settings and noticed it was now possible to automate the exchange of other amounts held in other currencies into GBP before the transfer happens. So I changed the settings to keep a £50 float, move all amounts held in other currencies into GBP and do the transfer at the end of every month.

This was in mid-April. At the beginning of May I checked and no transfer had taken place so I re-checked my settings. Everything was as expected, so I changed the transfer period to twice a month (notes said the transfer would now happen on the 15th and end of every month). This was early May. However, it is now the 17th and again no transfer has taken place.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is it because I am now keeping a float of £50, or exchanging my other currencies or does it take awhile for Paypal to start it?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.