Auto withdraw not working

CherryHue
Contributor
Contributor

I received funds in my account, but they haven't auto withdrawn even for the second day. There is no customer service help number to call and ask about the issue. When asked on messaging, they say that it is an 'ongoing' issue, and while the team is working to resolve it, they are not able to give a timeframe for resolution. And by the way, messaging is not Chat. They respond to you when they can.

For the past few months, PayPal has removed the option of manual withdrawals as well.

This is frustrating as it seems that PayPal is controlling my hard-earned money.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

katik142
Contributor
Contributor

Is your money still not transfered? Actually, I also received a payment on 7th April and it isn't transferred yet. And, the PayPal customer service isn't giving a proper solution to this query. What answer did they give to you?

Login to Me Too

CherryHue
Contributor
Contributor

Thankfully it did - early today.

The support executive told me that they were expediting on solving the issue. So in most likelihood, you will have the transfer happen soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.