Arizona

Carel2
New Community Member
When I send money to the UK. How much can I send? Also I'm a very private person, so I don't wsnt my address shown. It's for helping a good friend but, I still don't want my address shown. We will also be setting up the private account in my wife's name. With her bank details. She definitely does not want her name shown or her bank details. So how does PayPal help people like us? I guess it sounds strange. If you use my name I don't care. Thx for fast reply.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Carel2,

Thank you for reaching out! Welcome to the PayPal Community! Our per transaction sending limit is upwards around $64k in your local currency, but even that may be able to be lifted with prior authorization. However, depending on the amount, you may run into our a review or even possibly a decline by our Security System. Unfortunately, there's no prior authorization to get around that part of our system if you do run into it. If you send it as a Friends & Family transaction, there's no need for a shipping address, so it will not be provided to the receiver. 

For your wife, we do require our users to register their legal first and last name onto their account. We definitely respect our customer's privacy, however we are required to comply with certain government regulations which ask us to verify our user's identity using certain pieces of information. You can read more about our Customer Identification Program here

I hope that answers all your questions,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.