Anyone else not able to link account?

NuiSound
Contributor
Contributor

So a couple weeks ago, tried to transfer my balance to my linked bank account. Payment was refunded back to Paypal and my linked account deleted/removed. I asked Paypal whats up, they said contact your bank nothing to do with us. I contacted bank, and they said havent seen anything from Paypal what so ever.

Since then i havent been able to link account 'We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.' Oh, and Paypal hasnt responded to my increasingly agitated emails. Is that it? Are the investments that they use our money botched and now (as per user agreement it seems) it just sucks to be me? and any one else that cant get their money?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Avi2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @NuiSound,

I'm sorry to learn you've had issues with using your bank account to withdraw your money from your PayPal account!

The most common reason for issues with using bank accounts on PayPal is due to differences between the information your bank has on file and the information you've entered in PayPal.

Please review the following FAQs to read what you can do to resolve the issue you've encountered:

What if the name on my PayPal account and bank account are different?

How do I confirm my bank account?

How do I link a bank account to my PayPal account?

Can one bank account be used on two different PayPal accounts?

How do I remove a bank account from my PayPal account?

What bank accounts and debit cards are eligible for Instant Transfer?

Thanks,

Avi

Why did the withdrawal from my PayPal account to my bank account fail?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.