Anyone else do a transfer to their bank and have it end up a transfer into PayPal?

jwardz
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else do a transfer to their bank and have it end up a transfer into PayPal?

I am so angry. I transferred money from paypal into my bank account and it shows up as the money was transferred into PayPal causing a deficit in my business account. I now have to wait 3-4 days for them to straighten this out. This is the second time this year that PayPal has messed up. Last time it was a pending transaction that wouldn't come out of pending. I have been with PayPal for almost 20 years and never have had a problem until this year.  
To top it off I was supposed to be sent a link to support so I could open my own ticket and it took me here. Not Happy. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @jwardz

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble. This certainly sounds like something we should look into. Please reach out to our support team for assistance. You can reach us via phone, on Facebook and Twitter

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.