All my Money disappeared after switching to business account!

Harman33
New Community Member

Earlier this year we switched our organization's Paypal account to a Business Account to make it a Charity account (since we officially become a charity in Canada now). Since then, It has been a nightmare because our transaction ability was blocked as we continued to fight to prove our identity and that of our directors. Balance showed $0, to which we assumed it's because of the confirmation process and hoped it would appear again once we confirmed everything. Fast forward 9 months later, we finally confirmed our identity and we can make transactions... BUT our balance is still ZERO?! We had thousands of dollars before, did we lose them all when we switched? That shouldn't be possible. 
Even when searching into the history of the transactions, there appears to be no activity for all of 2019 and 2020 (except one $100+ transaction in Feb... which is weird). We had a lot of money in that account and MANY transactions in 2019, which we need details of to file taxes. We even have the emails of when money was deposited into the account, but history and balance continue to show nothing. Please Help, as I cannot speak to a real person at Paypal!!
Thanks in advance,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.