Solved

Bobby102
How do I add a cashiers check to my account
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Bobby102,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

There is no longer a feature to directly add a check to your PayPal account. We do offer a feature called PayPal Cash Load® which may help though. 

PayPal Cash Load® is a feature that allows you to load money into your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance at select retailers. If the retailer will accept a check for this payment, you will be able to add the check to PayPal in this way. 

Here’s how to add cash from your PayPal app using PayPal Cash Load®:

1. Tap More at the bottom of the home screen.
  2. Tap Add cash.
  3. You'll be asked to set up a PayPal Cash Plus account (if you don't have a PayPal Cash Plus account already).
  4. Select a retailer, and tap Generate Barcode.
  5. Bring the barcode on your smartphone to your selected retail store, along with the amount of cash you want to add.
  6. The merchant will scan your barcode to load money into your PayPal Cash Plus account.

Always keep your receipt.

Tips:

• Wait until you are at the retail location to generate your barcode on your phone.
  • Once a barcode is generated on your mobile phone, it will expire after one hour. Once the barcode expires, you will have to create a new one.
  • A service fee of $3.95 will apply to your account when you add cash at a store. Generating barcodes in the app is free of charge.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.