Adding money

Frankie2010
Contributor
Contributor

Please can someone help I don't know what to do next. This is what has happen this morning I transferred £50 into my PayPal 2 hours ago it left my bank OK why is it not showing in my PayPal account I am not happy about this my bank has confirmed it left my account at 9.49am I have just now transferred £10and it went straight through so where is my £50 I've been left stranded in a shop unable to pay for my goods and looked a right idiot I want my money credited today OK so I am totally sick and tired of the lack of assistance from the people on the end of your phones I have repeatedly called over the issue of MY £50 not reaching my account when 2 payments were made after for £10 & £7.20 and they got there. I was asked for any reference number which I have given you it is a trn number FP19364O18991647 The O in the middle is the letter O this number was supplied by my bank who said the payment went at 9.49am this morning and was completed and accepted by you. WHERE IS MY MONEY?????? I live on benefits due to ill health that was my shopping money for stuff I can not now by you have made me look like an idiot Despite me giving you the number you required I am still no further forward and now your telling me I have to wait 48 hours and if its not there then you investigate. I should not be waiting 48 hours you should be investigating NOW if nationwide can supply immediate details why can't you get this sorted. I have never been treated so disrespectfully in my life it is a complete and utter disgrace I am a 54 year old cancer and heart attack survivor and you seriously expect me to have the stress you are putting on me it's not a couple of pound it's fifty a whole weeks shopping that I can't get. I can't lose this money so please get it sorted and not in 48 hours. It would also be good if someone could actually acknowledge me and not leave me talking to myself I'm at a loss as what to do and I'm finding it very stressful and very worrying

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Frankie2010 

Contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.