Adding funds to PayPal from verified bank account ~ After clicking "Add Money" nothing happens

badlael
Contributor
Contributor

Clicking through the process to add funds to my PayPal account. NOTE: Have added funds from this bank account to my PayPal account several times in the past. When I get to the last click "Add Money" nothing happens. Page does not update. It stays on <remove>.

1) Browser Chrome / Have cleared cache / Have launched browser fresh. No pop-up blocker, cookies are allowed

2) Have tried on another computer and done the same as above. No pop-up blocker, cookies are allowed

3) Have tried on my mobile device - From mobile device I get "Right now, we're not able to complete this transaction" 

?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@badlael 

Have you got a paypal cash or paypal cash plus account to hold a balance and add funds as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-money-to-my-paypal-account-faq1348

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

badlael
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  @kernowlass 

The account is a PayPal Cash Plus account.

Side note: Successful transfers from my bank account to this account have always been intermittent.

Also ~~~ I'm using 2FA security for what its worth.

Thanks

B

Login to Me Too

badlael
Contributor
Contributor

I've given up after 2 weeks of occasionally attempting to "Add Funds" to this account. 

Transfer "Out" of the account works fine.

Should anyone have any ideas of why "Add Funds" is intermittent I'm all ears.

I would like to be able to use PayPal as an alternative institution to place monies.

Thanks to @kernowlass for his swing at a fix.

Cheers,

B

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.