Adding cash at store

Dogdiva1027
Contributor
Contributor
I have been using 711 as a store to add cash to my PayPal account for THE LONGEST...are you no longer accepting them as a retailer? This is going to be very inconvenient for me if true as they are literally in walking distance around the corner from me.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

ZCassidy24730
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been using 711>Paypal for years (weekly for the past 6 months or so). I went to make a deposit last week and discovered the same issue.. when I select "Add Cash @ Store" 711 is no longer available in the selection of retailers. Honestly thought it was my tablet or user-error. Disheartening if it is indeed gone for good, but reassuring to know I'm not the only one experiencing this phenomena. 

Login to Me Too

Dogdiva1027
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so very much for your reply. I honestly thought I was going crazy! Same issue 711 doesn't show up in retailers that take cash for PayPal. It's not like I'm some big 711 shopper lol, but it was just so convenient for me being I have MS and don't drive anymore. I could walk there to add the $ to my account. In this day and age you would have thought this would have been mentioned online somewhere. I'm so irate over this! But tk you again I was looking everywhere on the app on Google etc lol!
Login to Me Too

B1n4ryk1lla
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here 711 was on the corner the next place that shows up is 20 minutes away...
Login to Me Too

ZCassidy24730
Contributor
Contributor
Right, but the "next place/20 minutes away" is that another 711 location? Im not able to view any 711s whatsoever..
Login to Me Too

JC2300
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. It would be nice to have some kind of notice somewhere. I used this last month no problem.
Login to Me Too

Xatra
Contributor
Contributor
Wow yeah, same here. 711 is on the corner and the other option is a 30min walk.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.