Adding an euro bank account in addition to my standard PLN bank account

StuntSabers
Contributor
Contributor

Most of my PayPal payments I receive are in euro. However, since I am from Poland, when adding a bank account it states that it needs to be in PLN (polish zloty). Is there a way to add my euro currency account and transfer the euros directly, without currency conversion?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @StuntSabers. Thanks for taking the time to add your question here on the PayPal Community Forum.

For transfers to a bank account, PayPal will use only the local currency. As such, if funds in your balance are in Euros, PayPal will convert the money to your local currency before being transferred to a bank account.

Please check out the User Agreement for more information. Log on to your PayPal account, click Legal at the bottom of any page, and then click the link for the User Agreement.

I hope this helps to clarify things. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @StuntSabers. Thanks for taking the time to add your question here on the PayPal Community Forum.

For transfers to a bank account, PayPal will use only the local currency. As such, if funds in your balance are in Euros, PayPal will convert the money to your local currency before being transferred to a bank account.

Please check out the User Agreement for more information. Log on to your PayPal account, click Legal at the bottom of any page, and then click the link for the User Agreement.

I hope this helps to clarify things. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.