Adding a new bank account to my Paypal

spennyboy
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new bank account and want to connect it to my Paypal business account.

I have tried for the last 2 days and every time I go through the process I get the same message stating

"We're sorry, we're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later".

This would indicate there's something wrong with the system but like I said I've tried for 2 days in a row now, each day morning, afternoon and night. I've also sent an email to Paypal but as of yet had no response. There is no error with the bank account information I've provided. Just wandering if this is normal and if anyone has any idea what I should do.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Drew

Hi @spennyboy

I apologize if this bank process has caused frustration. 

If you're still receiving an error message, there could be a couple of situations involved. It could be as simple as our security system wants to verify it's you before you're able to add the bank or the bank could be disabled in our system. Who is the bank through? Some banks are denied within our system as there is a higher risk associated with online-only banks or prepaid banks. I would recommend reaching out to our phone support team by going through the 'Contact' section at the bottom of the PayPal webpage. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.