Adding a bank account

NathanKokonaoi
New Community Member

When I go to enter my account number it tells me that it is incorrect. I asked at my bank and they said the last 9 digits of my account number. I have done so and it still tells me it is incorrect.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NathanKokonaoi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to add your bank account. Is the number being added exactly as it appears on your bank statement? If you're using a partial number because your bank is advising that is the appropriate number for certain kinds of transactions, they may potentially be mistaken about what is needed for entry in the PayPal system.

If you continue to have difficulty, please contact customer service for assistance adding your bank account. You may need to provide a bank statement through upload, but a representative will let you know if that's needed and how to go about providing it. For the safest handling of your financial information, please contact by phone. You can click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then click Call us and log in or click Call as a guest.

I hope this can be resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.